I’m an observer and a listener. In public spaces, cyber or actual, I hear different people repeating the same conversations regarding their cleaning help. Besides the comments of “not reliable” and “Does your cleaner speak English?” I’m privy to one additional comment when working with clients. The number one statement excitedly said usually prefaced with an “Oh–here it is!!!” is “The cleaning lady puts everything in a pile/ bag / chair and I wondered where that (item) was!” This almost always is noted when I’m delving deep into piles unknown to sort when I’m midst an organizing session.
My unspoken question with all due respect, is where is the cleaning help (or resident family member) expected to put these homeless items? If you request things to be put away where are they to go because there isn’t space? Or no designated place?
Here’s where I can work some magic. Envision putting items away without wrestling a jammed drawer or crammed closet. While I don’t wave a wand, I can help conquer clutter, clear chaos, and utilize space more efficiently. The services I provide have long term benefits beyond the time we spend working together.
The secret is no secret. YOU CAN’T ORGANIZE CLUTTER. You can tidy a pile, but that doesn’t get to the root of the problem. Make some decisions. Keep the essentials, re-home the extras, and organize the remainder. Make it easier on your self, your family, and any outsourced help in making your home run smoothly.
Why call the Klutter Koach? You will SAVE MONEY in the long-run. How?
- You will save money because you will find ‘lost’ items, thus not have to buy another
- Find multiples of items avoiding the need for unnecessary purchases
- Save on moving costs if your are planning a move. Why pay someone to transport your clutter?
An additional way to save you money is by RE-PURPOSING items. This means using items you already own in a new way. Don’t run to Ikea or other home store to purchase “something.” Just like it’s not advisable to buy a pair of shoes by eyeballing them for fit, it’s the same with organizing products. Don’t buy until you know the size you’re going to need, if you need anything at all.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT CAN THE KLUTTER KOACH DO FOR YOU:
- Organize a clothing space: Be able to put clean clothes away so they don’t live for eternity in the laundry basket
- Organize a kitchen space and be able to put dishes away with ease without cramming or needing to invest in costly renovations
- PACKING BEFORE A MOVE: DOWNSIZE before you have to seal the entire contents of your home in moving boxes.
- UNPACKING AFTER A MOVE: SET UP ORGANIZING SYSTEMS from the get-go. Go from boxes to systems in a few hours.
- Help you with downsizing, de-cluttering, organizing, and removing the unwanted items for give away/free-cycling so you don’t have to worry about what to do with it all.
Now that the holidays are over and routine is setting in (hopefully) why not treat yourself to a session with the Klutter Koach? Call or WhatsApp 058-716-3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading,
December 8, 2018. Updated October 27, 2019