Need home organizing or decluttering? Many folks around the globe have been sent home, quarantined, or otherwise been relegated to going nowhere. If you’re stuck at home and overwhelmed not only by the corona situation but by a cluttered environment THERE’S A SOLUTION. I can’t help with the restrictions, but I CAN HELP WITH THE CLUTTER and provide some social interaction as well…VIRTUALLY. The Klutter Koach is now offering VIRTUAL ORGANIZING & COACHING.
Huh? How can one get ‘virtually organized’? To clarify, you’re doing the organizing but I’m doing it with you! How? Using video chat I’ll successfully “Koach” you step-by-step just as if I were working beside you! With 24 years in the classroom of helping students tackle projects, I can patiently and successfully do the same with you by talking you through your project.
If you’re motivated and can dedicate at least 1 hour of working together, you’ll find you’ll be more productive than trying to get things done solo (even with a houseful of kid/kids or other distractions).
How it works
- Consultation via phone or WhatsApp chat. We discuss what project(s) you want to work on.
- Send photos. Send me photos and or video of the space: each drawer, cabinet, etc.
- I create a plan
- We meet using a video chat platform such as Zoom
- I will give step-by-step directives and you carry out the task.
- Post-session follow up. I’m available by email or whatsapp chat for questions and continued follow-up.
- Pay using PayPal
I’ve piloted this service and the time has presented itself to launch! For those celebrating Passover/Pesach our homes still need to get cleaned and prepared. Just like having a fitness buddy gets you up and moving for exercise, having a Koach (coach) is your buddy and provides accountability for getting your tasks completed. We can do this!
Contact me for questions or to schedule a session
Be well. Stay healthy and Wash your hands.
-Karen, The Klutter Koach