The Klutter Koach helps homemakers make the most of their space and create systems that work. Clients are empowered with the skills to conquer their clutter and overcome organizational challenges.
Your home will feel relaxed, lighter, and freer and you’ll love your space when we’re done.
For questions, a FREE Klutter Consultation, or a customized price quote
Call/ WhatApp Karen 058-716-3405 or email email@example.com
Home Organizing / Downsizing / De-cluttering
- A room that has become the dumping ground for everything becomes functional again
- Cluttered closets and cabinets become uncluttered and no need to cram any longer
- Spaces needing to be used more efficiently get rearranged without costly renovations
- Areas to tackle: bedrooms, kitchens, storage rooms, playrooms, living spaces, bathrooms and more
- Items to organize: books, toys, papers, clothing and more
unpacking: Let me help you unpack and go from moving boxes to an organized new home. We’ll void the pitfall of stashing items anywhere just to get them out of boxes.
packing: Pack with intention. We’ll photograph contents in boxes and create a master list to avoid the “Where’s the …?” scenario. Save time and money by packing methodically and de-cluttering / downsizing before you the move. Less stuff to move = reduced moving costs.
Re-homing Unwanted Items
I realize it’s difficult to part with items is because they were gifts, expensive purchases, or you don’t want to throw out something still useful. If you don’t want it, I’ll remove the it. Then I will re-home it to individuals or organizations who can use your former treasures.
**This service is included as part of a session, but can also be purchased as a separate service for those who have the good intention of giving things away but not the time /energy to do it.**
How hiring the Klutter Koach will SAVE YOU MONEY. You will
- discover items you thought had gone missing forever
- find duplicates and avoid purchasing yet another XYZ
- realize there are plenty of things in your wardrobe that you love wearing without having to buy more clothes.
- save money on moving costs
- reduce stress by having an environment that “works” so no need to run to a home good store and purchase anything. We make use of what you already have on-hand.